Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The pregnant belly that won't go away

I'm very excited! I ordered a belly cast from Glamourbelly.com last night and can't wait to get it. It was something I wanted to do but wasn't until I saw the picture of Elaine's from One Happy Family that got my butt in gear.

I think I'm going to wait until at least 36 weeks to do it, I want to make sure my belly is in it's prime! It's a few years too late for my boobies to be in their prime so might as well make sure something is!

4 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I always wanted to do that. Can't wait to see what it loooks like! Are you going to paint it?

12:03 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Hahaha funny hun as long as it gets used

Kelli I don't know if I'll paint it. Who knows this could be my one and only pregnant belly I might want to make sure I have this cast as a keepsake so I'd hate to ruin it w/my lack of artistic skill. (And I'll have to see how my chest turns out, you may not be allowed to see it) I don't want to look like it's the cast of a cow w/utters :) I actually liked the ones that had their arms covering their boobs and one under their belly. Looked very graceful and loving to me. Plus I could use the support!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cast Suze's belly @ 27 weeks.. and the babes were born less than a week later! I was so glad we got a chance to make the cast. Millie and Holden LOVE "Aunt Suze's belly" I think having the belly there for them to see helps them " get" their story a little bit.

If you need any pointers I might be able to help. big reminder: USE VASELINE.. or you will get second degree burns! Just a tip. :)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Wow Ame good timing! And thanks for the tip...I cheaped out and bought the "basic" kit which doesn't come w/vaseline so I have to make sure to get some before we start!!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home