Tuesday, May 24, 2005

F'in tagged man!

Kelli - I turn you onto this this bloggin' world and look how you repay me :)

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video: Are you gonna make me go count 'em? I'll estimate and say 70 (the ones we actually paid for)

2) The last film I bought: Hmmm, it's been a while, we're into piracy these days. I think Kill Bill Vol 2.

3) The last film I watched: Bootlegged Star Wars (the new one, whatever it is, I'm not a big SW fan)


4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order): Fight Club, French Kiss (I can't believe I admit that!), What Dreams May Come, Kundun and JFK.


5) Tag 6 people and have them put this in their journal: Aww, do I have to? I don't think I even know any others with blogs that haven't already been tagged a million times. Can I think on this one or will I be committing a mortal blog sin? Taking volunteers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home