Saturday, May 21, 2005

Show some love

When you have a moment (because I know the only responsibilities we have is to blog stalk), stop by my good friend Kelli's new blog. You've probably experienced the commenting of Kelli on your very own site. I'm so very happy she now has one of her own, it should be pretty entertaining....she ain't no shy girl! Her and I go way back to some of our more wild, carefree days when we were known as "two crazy girls" by our boy followers (OK so they were really trying to get away from us but that's irrelevant here.)

Anyway, welcome Kelli to the addictive world of bloggin'.

P.S. Don't count on me to remind you about getting housework done...have you SEEN MY HOUSE?

2 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks for giving me props girl! We could probably write a book about back in the day! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys tommorow night!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

HAHAHAH!! I was going to post a welcome to bloggy land, too but DAMNIT I was doing HOUSEWORK! Yea right.

::Wink Wink Sarcastic smile:: ..

Nah, I just suck. Sorry. But yey Kelli!!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home