Sunday, November 06, 2005

You can't complain if they are free

I forgot to mention I received my free pair of babylegs and lets just say I'm glad they were free. The ironic thing is it was a style I wanted to order. But they look much better online in a little thumbnail. If you are curious go to their catalog and scroll down to their fall section. The brown/gold stripe...yeah that's them. I thought they looked rather cute online but not so much in person. The "gold" is more of a vibrant yellow and not a thing in his closet to coordinate with this odd color combo. It takes me back to my "Brownie" days. I'm all for funky mis-match but anything I put him in will definitely mis-match, it will just be missing the accompanying funkiness.

But here is a picture of his other pair. Now this pair...I LOVE. Next on my list, the Argyle or Green Jester, because now I am definitely an addict.

8 Comments:

Blogger fuzzypeach said...

Our pink and browns are my fave so far - J's blue&browns are too cute - guess what - I got the same free pair, they're pretty ugly and don't match anything Pearl wears, lol! They're our designated around-the-house-pair;)

2:33 PM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

And....

I'm totally addicted as well... I have the valentine stripe and chistmas stars ordered, can't wait to get them.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Nicole Fleischman said...

Yes thank you as I just received mine yesterday! We got the plain white and the fall mutli stripe. Totally cute, now she can wear dress and have her legs covered (she doesn't do well with tights cuz shes got some big ole saddlebags already!)

Now do you order them from the site or one of the stores listed? - Nicole

2:53 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

This is my first official notification that someone is an actual baby legs addict.

I don't even remember knowing about baby legs, except the actual limbs, when Faith was tiny!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

wow, those are interesting. You think they really keep him warm enough? They'd be great for crawling when they're wearing shorts.

7:20 PM  
Blogger M said...

Those really are so cute!

7:29 PM  
Blogger rina said...

I have never heard of these. I love the idea of them. I am going to check out the catalog. your boy makes a great model.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Daph said...

I'm so jealous that you won a pair. I've had Bryan staying up late to send them e-mails every night, and we just can't seem to win! LOL I can't wait for the pair we ordered to get here. J looks so effing cute in them it makes me want them RIGHT NOW, he he he. :)

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home