Sunday, August 28, 2005

Takes a licking and keeps on leaking

I finally got my Lilypadz breast pads and after 5 minutes I would have recommended them in a heart beat. I still will. They blow any reusable/disposable breast pads away, I wish I had heard about them before J was born and I could have used them from day 1. I can't even feel them, they are invisible under clothes and you can wear them without a bra. Yay for sleeping naked once again! You can hardly see them on too despite your nipple looking a little smashed.

They stay on really well, don't feel sweaty although it hasn't been hot yet for a true sweat test. The ONLY thing that would possibly stop me from recommending them is they are supposed to prevent leakage but my big-producer left boob still managed to leak while nursing from the right during let-down. It wasn't nearly as much as it would have been, just an initial amount then stopped. Otherwise it would have leaked the entire time and leaked through out the night which it didn't do. So if that happens that's some serious moisture trappage but nothing a little quick drying couldn't fix. And besides my cotton breast pads were wet all the time anyway since it was never convenient for me to carry around 47 pairs of them to keep changing. These at least clean and dry up much quicker.

So my advice...if your boobs are leaky, don't waste another second. Buy them. NOW!

1 Comments:

Blogger Calvins Mom said...

I am due any day now, and really enjoy reading your blog for your frankness, and great advice for my upcoming 'mom-to-be' future. I will order today - I tried on many disposables, and hate them already. Thanks for the advice, as always. Also, I would love to add a link to your blog from my site if okay with you.
Amy

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home