Friday, August 26, 2005

It has to be the same manufacturer

Who ever makes maxi-pads must make diapers because they are about the same unconforming shape. They are both way too wide to fit between legs, first of all. Fortunately women have tampons but poor babies have to wear that big shit that looks so uncomfortable. They are 5 inches wide in the crotch when a baby's crotch is about 1 inch wide. And man, Pampers Baby Dry suck!! The Mother-in-law bought us a big package of them because she forgot I said Pampers Swaddlers. We are actually concidering throwing them out they fit so poorly and feel like garbage. Granted none of the disposables are that great but these are terrible.

We actually like Safeway brand which a kind commenter suggested a while back. They fit the best and seem just as leak-proof if not better than the name brand diapers. And shit, they are the cheapest! So what if they have Snoopy on them instead of a more current, popular character. He's gonna shit on it anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

I used Pampers Swaddlers too! (anything else was just horrible) I later found that LUVS is the cheapest and really does hold like the Hoover Dam!

9:18 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I'm partial to the swadlers and cruisers myself:0) Nothing beats them:0) Target generic gives Gianna a rash every time! I kid you not!

11:52 PM  
Blogger rina said...

swadlers all the way. how did our parents even deal with cloth. I know i should be using them and all, but how uncomforable would that be? plus you have to put a plastic underware thingy ontop to hold in all the moisture and crap. yuck.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I love swadlers, but tried Target brand....they are AMAZING for the cheapies. Not quite as soft cover, but holds everything my baby can throw it's way. Figure I am saving $40 a month this way. Worth a try!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home