Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father-To-Be Day Hun!

Already the best father in the world!

I know your "DILF" T-shirt may not be the most romantic gift but this is our trial year for Mother's/Father's Day gifts. They'll only get better. And I'm letting you sleep in right now when I'm really, really bored so that should say something right? Plus I think it's a good idea to sleep off the effects of last nights straight up Knob Creek Whiskey (or is it Bourbon? Bourbon Whiskey? Same thing? I'm so not a drinker and I didn't have any hang over worries from my Virgin Daiquiri).

But you truly are a Dad I'd Like to F*ck. Happy Daddy Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Did he wear his shirt today? Happy Fathers Day Bryan!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home