Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ain't she sweet

When we were at the Mother-in-law's this past weekend she asked me if we needed anything for J. She's already been loading us up on diapers and wipes. I just happened to mention we seemed to have everything we need although he's going to need more warm clothes soon. That was the first day he wore pants and I realized he really didn't have too many nor long sleeve shirts. So in the mail today we got a check with a letter from "her dog" written to J saying "I heard your mom tell my mom you need some warm clothes so I'm sharing my allowance with you." Isn't that nice? Plus it rocks since WE get to pick out the clothes. And I just happen to have a few things on my Raw Sugar and Babystyle wish lists!

2 Comments:

Blogger Calvins Mom said...

Aww, too cute! Plus, great web sites.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Sometimes MILs rock!
I happened to mention to mine that Ryan had no winter jammies - he is now the proud owner of 5 pairs!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home