Monday, July 25, 2005

Buy one now!



My beautiful, talented friend made me a Mei Tai carrier which kicks ass (I totally need to get a better picture and a pic of it in action). So you all need to check out her new shop BellaLina Bambina and buy one...or 10.

(And Jen, I love the one your hot hubby is wearing on the home page and love the pink tattoo flash! Pink?! Tattoo?! Love, love, love)

Other news...

Nothing really. I miss catching up on everyone but my hands are a bit full right now. I still have to find the balance thing. I actually read up a lot but can't comment when I'm holding a sleeping babe in one arm. Just want you all to know I do read up on you guys as much as I can!!

KelliBelly should be coming over today to meet my new man. She's doing very well by the way, since she hasn't posted in many years. Her husband has been taking the laptop to work and she's kind of relieved since it's allowing her to be more productive like she wants. And probably gives her more Starbucks time. But I do miss her posts!

I also wanted to publically thank Carol from Chaotic Harmony . She has been a priceless resource for all of my breastfeeding concerns. Extremely patient and extremely helpful. Julian and I thank you!!! (And I'm done holding his poop up to a color chart, by the way!)

I've also been contemplating moving to a more private blog. That seems to be the trend these days and thought some extra precautions with my boy may be a good idea. I'll let you know if and when that happens so I can find out who wants to follow along.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a nice surprise to see my name in your blog this morning! I do hope that I have helped you, Cara. As odd as some people find it, I *do* care what you feed your baby and I *do* care that you succeed with nursing. It is such a rewarding experience & it is important on many levels. And I'm so glad that you are succeeding. What a wonderful thing you are giving Julian. Truly.

Babies were born to be breastfed! And you, Mama, are doing a fantastic job!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh don't leave lol I understand the need for privacy though. Lot of sickos out there. Just keep us posted on what you decide.

9:37 AM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

I lovelovelove our mei tai. Elaina is snoozing in it right now;)

Your family is looking great!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Daph said...

Yaaay for pretty baby carriers! Double yaay for breastfeeding! That is so cool that Carol was able to help you and Julian. :)

If you move your blog you will definitely HAVE to take me with you, m'kay?

11:06 AM  
Blogger the mama said...

glad things are going well. and i would love to keep up with you if you move to another site.

12:09 PM  
Blogger the mama said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Naturally, I'll have to follow along.

Glad the breastfeeding is going ok. And tell Kellibelly hi for me!! I wish y'all lived closer!

1:46 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I loved seeing you guy's yesterday! I really want to make it a once a week deal:0) Julian is just too precious for words! Can't wait wait to hold him again! Maybe Gianna will let me hold him a little longer next time! Yes everyone, I HELD JULIAN! Aren't you jealous? XOXO

6:23 AM  
Blogger Kira said...

you would not believe the hits i get from pervs, i can see on my site meter. a private site would help with that.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Have you ever used a Tweetie Pie Baby Mei Tai. The padded headrest really makes a difference. The website is TweetiePieBaby.com for all those that would like to check them out. Happy Babywearing!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home