Thursday, September 29, 2005

You would think he just walked on the moon with how excited we are

J rolled over! Yeah! What's even more impressive is I CAUGHT IT ON VIDEO. His very first roll-over and I filmed it! Thank God for digital cameras with video that even a moron like me can use. We have the video out on a link but I haven't decided if I'm going to post the link yet, I sound like the biggest arse on the video. I'll have to get Bryan to edit the sound out before I put it out for the whole world to see, because I know you are dying to watch it.

It was so cool though, I set him down for tummy time and before I could plop my big butt down he rolled over. I caught the very end of the first one then tried it again to make sure it wasn't an accident like his big noggin tipped him over. Sure enough he did it again and I got the entire thing, start to finish on camera. It ain't pretty but it's another check off on the ol' milestone list.

**edited: For those of you who put the little video clips right in your blog, can you share the knowledge of how to do this?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mama,

Longtime lurker, coming out of the lurk to give you this link:

http://www.jusspress.com/

You can host and post video clips for free! Yay! I have used it with much success on my blog.

Now Julian will be a Video Star!

Good Luck,
Lisa

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to post with my blogger info:

lisachan13.blogspot.com,

but the comments wouldn't accept it!


Lisa

10:49 PM  
Blogger the mama said...

go julian!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

HOW EXCITING! He is so young to be doing that. Genius already......I do think so :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Rolling over is a big deal - I remember being so excited too!! So congratulations on a big milestone!!

Obviously my video clips only work half of the time, but I've been having better success by using the ourmedia website. I don't put them directly in the blog post because I don't want to bog the page down anymore than I already do with my ten bajillion pics a day.

1:55 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Really cool infant and kids shoes:0)For adults too
http://www.zappos.com/kids.zhtml/

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you caught that milestone on video..children grow up so fast and you will treasure the footage for years to come!
-Jill

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home