Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Come together!

I have more pictures to bore you with below. But Bryan and I just never seem to get bored of them ourselves so I wanted to post them. The nursery is coming together little by little. We still need to add the chair rail which we decided will be white instead of the antiqued black. Once we moved all the black furniture in we thought that was enough black. Odd for me to say Mrs. “Can never have too much black.” But I agree.

The crib and changer are both from
Bratt Decor . And this past weekend we picked out the rest of the fabric to go with the main crib set fabric "Space Tots" . The coordinating fabric is a very soft, light flannel in a green (kind of a moss-y shade) with white stars on it. It looks soooo cute together and I can’t wait for his mom to finish! She’s actually taking a day off of work to work on it, she’s as excited as we are. We just stocked up on some tin robots last night too, now we just need some shelving. I think finding a matching rug will be the hardest part. And don’t worry, you will get pictures when the crib set is done and more of the nursery once it has everything together and in it’s final place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

The room looks so good!! It's come so far in just the last week. And Bryan's paint job looks geat from the pictures. Send him my kudos!! Can't wait to see the bedding and all of the accessories. This is going to be one hip kid!

XOXOX
Lisa

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home