Saturday, May 14, 2005

Creating a monster

I just had the worst dream. Our son was just born but he was instantly a toddler. We took him out somewhere (I think it was really TJ Maxx - always looking for a bargin even in my dreams - no idea why but it was more like a kid's play place than a store) There were tons of kids in like a waiting room area. We get there and we realize we have given birth to the spawn of Satan. He was so evil. He refused to respond to his first name and demanded we called him by his middle name along with this girl's name so it was ________ Payton (real first and middle name to be revealed 7/13). He was running around wildly, we were non existent to him and if he did acknowledge us when we tried to control him he would say these awful things about how he hated us and how we better "watch out." It was like those movies (I think one was called The Good Son) where the son seems pretty normal but when people aren't looking he'll push his friends in front of movig cars and kill them. He was that kind of evil. In my dream at least which I'm not expecting it to have any similarity to real life. But kind of makes you nervous to find out, huh?!

Now why would I have to go and dream something like that, my feet are cold enough!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daph said...

LOL! Pregnant hormones are taking over your worst fears and making them come alive in your dreams!! You're going to have a cute, happy, wonderful little boy, and he's going to be SO well-behaved they will write books about him.

Whatever you do, just DON'T take him into TJ Maxx! Hee hee! :)

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a horrible dream! Like that movie I just saw called Blessed. I remember having crazy dreams too, even waking up a dreaming thinking I was seeing things in my room. I once told Aaron there was a midget slave lady in the bathroom doorway of our room! That about freaked him out! I also saw him in the closet but he was super tall! Not like he isn't already but his chin was like sticking out of the top of the doorway! Like Daphne blue said, it's just hormones, not that that makes them any more pleasant but they will subside eventually.:0) Really good to see you today! You got such cute stuff. Good to see Shala and her kiddos too:0) -KELLI

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home