Sunday, April 10, 2005

OH Glorious day!

It was such a beautiful day out today!!!! The weather was absolutely perfect and even better that it fell on a weekend. We had chores to do but said fuck it and went for a picnic in our hood on the water. It felt so nice to be walking and out in the sun and seeing all the people out and the boats. It said it was only 70 but it felt much warmer. If I had known before I left the house I would be in a skirt, tank top and flip flops (instead of sweats I still can’t believe I leave the house in so often). I’m sorry to inundate you with photos below but the weather put me in a snappy mood. And I in no way pretend to have any photography skills…I can’t take good pictures, I can’t envision what would make a good picture and I am even worse at editing. I just had to share our great day and the view for those who aren’t that familiar w/Canton. Man I LOVE where we live! It is the only thing that helps me deal with the lack of space in our house!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home